Purchase the course today to receive a free 15-minute online breathing consultation
Our Course Valued at $1000, for just $195 ENROL NOWSnoring, sleep apnea, insomnia, asthma, nasal problems, anxiety, panic attacks, breathlessness, chronic coughing… people with these problems have a ‘disordered breathing pattern’ – a faulty way of breathing, DAY and NIGHT, which is rarely identified or addressed, yet produces a myriad of distressing symptoms throughout the body. Breathe Away’s online course Breathing Retraining teaches you how to return to a physiologically normal (optimal) breathing pattern- how a person in perfect health breathes, someone who breathes slowly, smoothly and silently, and never snores, breathes erratically, gets wheezy, breathless or panicky, or gulps air through their mouth, yawns or sighs a lot. You can change the way you breathe~ it’s as easy as taking your next breath differently
- Designed specifically for busy people and needs no special devices
- First results in under 24 hours -sleep better from the first night
- Unblock your nose within minutes, using simple breathing technique
- 30% average reduction in total symptom score by day 2*
- 90% of participants report less or no snoring, coughing or wheezing by day 5*
- Less than one-third of the cost of a face-to-face course
- Breathing pattern assessment and symptom assessment
- The 5-day breathing retraining program (taken as slowly as you like)
- The 9 Habits of Healthy Breathing
- Breathing in speaking, singing and exercise
- Reassessment, problem-solving, making the changes permanent
- Free 15-minute online breathing consultation
- Over 12 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
- Learn skills and techniques to manage breathing-related health conditions.
- Understand your body and its response to healthy functioning and what goes wrong when breathing is “dysfunctional”.
- Understand common misconceptions about breathing and breathing physiology.
- Breathe in the way your body is designed to breathe by resetting the brain’s automated breathing response.
- Have an option for improving your breathing that is often overlooked in favour of medication, surgical, or appliance-based approaches.