WELCOME TO BREATHE AWAY
change your breathing today to breathe and sleep better tonight
The Online Breathing Course
is now only $149!
O INTRO TO TESS GRAHAM’S ONLINE COURSE – BY TRACEY ANDERSON ASKEW
Our 12 lecture online course to the value of $1000 when in person with a trained Breathing Educator, is an affordable and convenient way to access the breathing retraining program developed by physiotherapist Tess Graham 28 years ago, which has had extraordinary results for over 6000 people.
Snoring, sleep apnoea, insomnia, asthma, chronic mouth-breathing, nasal problems, sinusitis, anxiety, panic attacks, breathlessness, chronic coughing… people with these problems have an underlying ‘disordered breathing pattern’ – a faulty way of breathing, DAY and NIGHT, which is rarely identified or addressed, yet produces a myriad of distressing symptoms throughout the body.
Breathing is the first thing we do in life, and the last. It directly or indirectly affects blood chemistry and the function of all our body systems. Many people get it wrong around 20,000 times per day. The typical fault is breathing too much air–breathing too deeply and/or too fast.
BreatheAway’s online course in breathing retraining is safe, effective, easy to use and science-backed. It teaches you how to return to a physiologically normal (optimal) breathing pattern – how a person in perfect health breathes, someone who breathes slowly, smoothly and silently, and never snores, breathes erratically, gets wheezy, breathless or panicky, or gulps air through their mouth, yawns or sighs a lot.
You can change the way you breathe~ it’s as easy as taking your next breath differently
- Designed specifically for busy people and needs no special devices
- First results often seen in under 24 hours – sleep better from the first night
- Unblock your nose within minutes, using simple breathing technique
- 30% average reduction in total symptom score by day 2*
- 90% of participants report less or no blocked nose, coughing, wheezing, panic attacks, snoring, or waking up gasping by day 5*
- Less than one-fifth of the cost of a face-to-face course
This course is based on the breathing retraining programs that Tess Graham has delivered for over two decades to more than 6000 people with extraordinary and consistent success. Tess’s work is complemented by her training in medical sciences, physiotherapy and in the physician-developed Buteyko Breathing Method.
This 12 lecture course (video, audio, graphics, handouts) includes:
- Breathing pattern assessment and symptom assessment
- The 5-day breathing retraining program (taken as slowly as you like)
- The 9 Habits of Healthy Breathing
- Breathing in speaking, singing and exercise
- Reassessment, problem-solving, making the changes permanent
- 12 months access from your purchase date
Our key points of difference as a breathing course:
We teach physiologically normal breathing – not the big, ‘deep-breathing’ and ‘full-inhale/exhale’ breathing exercises that are so commonly taught and which may provoke dizziness, coughing, wheezing, anxiety and panic attacks, and perpetuate a snoring problem.
Our course is suitable for people with high levels of anxiety.
The process is gentle, nothing is forced – you will be amazed at how profound the improvements are while you remain at all times within your comfort zone.
Easily do-able for busy people – success does not depend upon hours of formal practice. You are taught how to blend the practice into your daily life. You breathe approximately 15,000 times while you’re awake – that means countless opportunities to make changes as you go about your day. You can achieve brilliant results just with this ‘informal’ practice and even more stunning results if you commit to completing the simple ‘formal’ breathing exercises.
What am I going to get from this course?
- 12 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
- Learn skills and techniques to manage breathing-related health conditions.
- Understand your body and its response to healthy functioning and what goes wrong when breathing is “dysfunctional”.
- Understand common misconceptions about breathing and breathing physiology.
- Breathe in the way your body is designed to breathe by resetting the brain’s automated breathing response.
- Have an option for improving your breathing that is often overlooked in favour of medication, surgical, or appliance-based approaches.
* for people undertaking our breathing retraining program as recommended.